Breakfast and Lunch Menus
Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program
School Nutrition Staff
School Cafe Program
All of the Crockett County Schools will continue to operate under the Nationwide Waiver to allow the school nutrition department to operate under the Seamless Summer Option (SSO) for the 2021-2022 school year. This means ALL students will be provided breakfast and lunch at no cost.
Policy Memo: Nationwide SSO Waiver
Parents and students are encouraged to continue to complete Free and Reduced meal applications for the 2021- 2022 school year. Applications can be found online by clicking the School Cafe Program link above. They also may be printed from the Free and Reduced Meal Application link to your right or picked up at your child's school office and cafeteria.
Why is it important to Apply for Free or Reduced Meals?
While an approved Free & Reduced Lunch Application is not necessary for students to receive free meals, it is still critically important for you to complete your Free or Reduced application in order for our schools to receive important federal funding.
Completing the Lunch Application allows us to receive important federal funding for things like:
- Additional classroom teachers to ensure reduced class sizes
- Academic facilitators & instructional coaches
- Additional funding for instructional supplies and materials
- Additional technology devices
- Professional development for teachers
- Educational software programs
While individual student data is confidential and may not be used for local education purposes, it is used at the State level for a variety of purposes, including:
- The issuance of P-EBT benefits if they become available to families this year;
- The allotment of State funds and discretionary grants for certain programs and public school units;
- A mechanism for students (who qualify) to waive the cost Advanced Placement tests;
- Documentation to qualify for scholarships, grants, and other financial aid;
- Use by the agency for various accountability measures, and
- Other allowable uses at the State level
The Crockett County Schools Nutrition Program’s vision is to serve nutritious meals at breakfast and lunch, keeping our students healthy and ready to learn.
Follow us on Facebook. Search for Crockett County School Nutrition to keep up with what's going on in our kitchens!