FOR 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
The Alamo, Bells, and Crockett County School Districts will begin accepting applications for the 2021-2022 Pre K classrooms. To enroll in the optional pre-kindergarten program, a child must be four (4) years of age on or before August 15, 2021. Application packets will be available in the office of each school beginning March 22, 2021. Additional information for the registration process for each district will be provided in the packet and on the media outlets of the schools.
For more information, please contact the school:
Alamo Elementary 696-5515
Bells Elementary 663-2041
Friendship Elementary 677-2718
Gadsden Elementary 663-2453
Maury City Elementary 656-2244
To complete the registration packet, the following documents will be needed:
- Certification of immunization
- Must be signed on top right corner for the physical
- Must be checked on the bottom left corner and signed on the bottom right corner for immunization
- Blue cards or Health Department Immunization print out cannot be accepted
- Copy of state certified birth certificate. A mother’s copy of hospital copy cannot be accepted.
- Copy of Social Security card or verification of social security number from Social Security Office (if available)
- Household income verification. This can include: most recent check stub, most recent tax return, public assistance case or SSI pay stub
- Proof of residency.
Parents of any new kindergarten students who did not attend Pre K should contact the school for more information.
The Crockett County, Alamo City and Bells City Boards of Education do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, creed, religion, age, marital status, or disability in its educational programs, activities, or employment policies.